Saturday, September 18, 2010

Fuck Butter

This is ONLY the beginning.....

DEAR BUTTER . Com .org . Vag.
 . jizz............& Every ( FAKE ) ass piece of SHIT that is involved with them.
    There ARE quite a few , really GREAT people that work there (the good ones know who they are so don't take this personal) ......but unfortunately there are some insignificant cocksuckers that are going to ruin the entire place for everyone.
  DO not ASK us to be an advocate of the place & to help promote it BEFoRe it's ever opened just to turn around & shit on us..... & treat us like shit & then allow us to
Be ASSAULTED by your STAFF. After u used me & every other LOCAL to get urself established.
    Us LOCALS....are actually getting really fucking Fed up with opening up our communities & wallets to OUTSIDERs that come in & start treating US like shit yet plan to survive from OUR DOLLARS....
         -This AIN'T new York shitty..........& if new York shitty were so goddamn great to you.......why the fuck don't u stay there???
     DONt come here & try to FIT in........or TRY to change us to 'new York city', because those of us that would want to deal with that BULLSHIt.....would fucking MOVE there.
   YOU'RE FAKE.........u can't even sell BUDWEISeR.........the most popular beer in the WORLD. -why is that.....because you're so great????    Because you're soooo good u don't 'need' to sell budweiser!????
    Because why drink beer when you can smoke mad weed in the VIP..........? As long as you're buying bottles.........right?? You've officially pissed up the wrong tree tonight.
    Although we don't remember back in February & march when NOBODY was in the club, except the bartenders, DJ & the few LOCALs that tried to SUPPORT us....
    When people like us 'Lil ole locals' came there in our redneck 4wheel drives......when NOBODY else was there.....or could get there because the roads were CLOsED.
   Before you got comfortable enough to get Jaded.....
When u were still nervous about if u would make it....
 Let's reach out to ALL the locals & utilize all of our contacts......& when we start making big money we won't need to have their backs....
     We can blow them all off & suck ass when it's beneficial.....& if there's a slow night we ll let em in & smile at em cause we re SO superficial.
    Who's got a table......it doesn't matter cause the immitation door keep is the only one able.....
    Don't matter that many many friends of mine have tables....& u wudnt know half of them if it weren't for MY introduction but yet Ur the only one able .....to drop that rope & allow me' to join my peeps that so generously invited me to come......so when I pay 50 bucks for a cab & u don't let me' in I feel dumb!!!!?????
   - but "insignificant door guy"....... My boys are here.....the ones whom thru me you met......had it not been from me , though u seem to forget.......
   But yet u sneed me  & discard  me cause u think u don't need me, & it doesn't matter if u disregard me'....
But Ur severely wrong, & its not that I want you ........but your actions......will... without a doubt, come back to haunt YOU. I promise.
    - & u say new York city.......
   Ps....
  & for all my "friend's'' that choose to sit back & allow these cocksuckers to treat us like this.
  fuck you deeply

No comments:

Post a Comment