Tuesday, September 14, 2010

"Poppi Seeds"

I'm off to see the wizard....the Jew, Where I'm gona get thru the gate with a pair of fake Jimmy chu's 
& a bottle of glitter;  
cause his ass is always lookin for a deal u know, That cheap ass wizard.
& They're gona steal the show...
He's prob just gona use em to try to impress some whore;
  I'm gona sell them to him along w some other shit I found cleaning out my junk drawer. 
What we got here, an old sock,
an old clock?.....an old Crown prop leftover from the burger King shoot?.....
I don't eat there cause everything on the menu, goes right thru u and gives u the burger king poots. This is true.
It might soil me'......shhhhhhhhh what was that?!.....did u hear it?
it sounded like an old rusty dude mumbling something like oil me oil me'??? And I'm not sure but I think he's talking to some Lil bubbly chick named Dorothy?? & theyre boring me'.....
Hey whats thats....hay....???
Anyway....think I'll grab some hay......don't really need it right now , but I just may someday....
Hey lady.....stay away from that fella AND his dick Chode, quit being lazy & use that broom on this yellow brick road. Clean it up like the way it was meant to be, wish this was the wiz & not the wizard cause Ur flying monkey just dropped a little bit of shit on me'.
And now the streets are not really yella, so if this were tha wiz & not the wizard it cudve landed on michael Jacksons umbrella...
But the streets are no longer yellow, now they're all turning brown...it's from those damn lil monkeys throwing their poop down..
And if it WAS the wiz & not the wizard, not the other way around....I wudnt be getting sleepy from all this poppi on the ground..
 Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment